To work well Jamkzam needs all participants in a jam to use a wired internet connection and low latency audio drivers.
Join our weekly Gypsy Jazz Absolute Beginner Online Jams every Wednesday at 8pm Mountain Time, using the free Ninjam plugin.
- In order to provide latency-free collaboration, Ninjam extends the latency, by delaying all received audio until it can be synchronised with all other players. The delay is based on the musical form.
- Request access to our private Ninjam server by emailing us at email@example.com, or on our Slack channel.
- To install Ninjam please see our setup guide.
- Adjust the Playback rate and toggle the “Preserve pitch in audio items” on.
- Adjust the Project BMP while the Timebase for items/envelopes/markers is set to Beats (position, lenght, rate).
See our guide on how to set up Ninjam for zero latency nonrealtime online jamming: https://djangojazzcalgary.com/2020/04/08/onlinejam/
All Ninjam jams can be recorded by all participants, if they set the Ninjam -> File -> Preferences -> Save multitrack recordings to ON.
To view one of the recordings find and open the clipsort.log file of the jam session in Reaper. Reaper will then generate a project with different tracks for each of the participants in the jam.
Also see our guide on how to set up Ninjam for latency free nonrealtime online jamming: https://djangojazzcalgary.com/2020/04/08/onlinejam/